Sunday, October 05, 2014

Do you feel stuck?

Do you feel stuck?
Do you feel paralyzed? 

Bob Proctor said that “a person without direction 
and purpose is like a ship without a rudder.”

They do feel stuck

Are you sailing straight and far, 
or drifting here and there?



















It’s estimated that about 95% (of people) can be 
compared to ships without rudders. Subject to every 
shift of wind and tide, they’re helplessly adrift. 

And while they fondly hope that they’ll one day 
drift into a rich and successful port, you and I know 
that for every narrow harbour entrance, there are a 
1,000 miles of rocky coastline. The chances against 
their drifting into port are 1,000 to one.

But the 3% who have taken the time and exercised 
the discipline to decide on a destination and to chart 
a course sail straight and far across the deep oceans 
of life, reaching one port after another and 
accomplishing more in just a few years than the rest 
accomplish in a lifetime.” by Earl Nightingale

















I’d rather sail straight and far and I also believe that 
everyone needs a mentor, someone to show you 
the way and to show you how to move forward. 

How to get un-stuck

Having mentors is helping me a lot, has changed my 
life from drifting here and there and going nowhere 
in my “Internet Marketing” career to finally have a 
map and directions. Now I know where I am going 
and how to get there.  

And I know, I can help you too. 

To Your Success!








P.S. Growth is painful. Change is painful. 
But nothing is as painful as staying stuck 
somewhere you don’t belong.” - Mandy Hale

No comments:

Post a Comment